- Spot performance issues before they affect your business operatiosn
- Pinpoint which of the server components is acting as a bottleneck
- Circunvent the overhead of 24x7x365 staffing
- Avoid the learning curve of new tools and applications
The Protect service from Computer Works reports on the health
of your servers and network 24x7x365, enabling performance and availability.
It also provides remote troubleshooting and case resolution for
Exchange and Windows servers.
Learn how to better manage your servers and protect your business operations. Contact us today.
LAN/WAN Design and Implementation
At Computer Works, we focus on the success of your business technology infrastructure by designing and implementing Local and Wide Area Networks (LAN/WAN) to facilitate the exchange of voice and data communication.
Whether you are an existing or start up company, we can customize the design of your network from scratch or upgrade/ expand your existing LAN/WAN environment.We use our project management skills and work with you to implement a secure and scalable solution. A custom solution includes:
- Conducting a Needs Analysis and assessment of your current technology.
- A survey of available products and emerging technologies.
- Discuss short/long term goals.
- Overview of strategy to meet goals.
- Develop and implement.
- Management of your new or existing system.
- Training and development.
- Maintain your network and/or work as a solutions adviser.
We know every business is different and therefore has unique technology requirements.
SLA-Service Level Agreement
ComputerWORKS360 offers annual Service Level Agreements. For an annual fee, Service Level Agreements (SLA) offer the following services:
- Hardware and software support.
- Desktop and notebook PC installations.
- Virus removal.
- Proactive Monitoring via LANDesk.
- Asset inventory.
- Purchasing recommendations.
Components of a managed desktop service include:
- Messaging/email with Exchange server management or hosting.
- Help Desk with 24x7 support and an online customer portal.
- Remote access via a secure VPN, Microsoft's Remote Desktop Connection terminal services or Outlook Web Access for email.
- 24/7 network monitoring and management.
- Security management comprised of firewall, data backup and recovery, virus defense, spam and spyware/malware protection and encrypted wireless transmission.
- Continuous software updates for security, patches and virus patterns.
- Hardware break/fix support.
In today's technology-driven workplace, it is essential that an organisation's network is reliable, versatile and future-proof. Network cabling is often given a low priority, but the pace of modern business increasingly demands the fastest, most accurate and effective communication of data, voice and video available.
To remain at the competitive edge, many successful companies have already experienced the benefits of investing in a structured cabling system provided by ComputerWORK.
ComputerWORKS Cabling Services offers a wide range of cabling solutions, each tailored to meet different technical and budgetary requirements specific to your business needs. Our product flexibility can be used to create a network that is the most appropriate for your organisation's needs, comprising of complete structured cabling systems from initial consultancy and design, to installation and maintenance of complex voice and data networks.
Why have a Structured Cabling System?
Within any network, performance is of paramount importance, so if an organisation's cabling does not have the capacity or the bandwidth required when new, faster technologies emerge, the network is unlikely to function properly.
It makes sense to install a high performance infrastructure; one able to meet the anticipated demands and commercial needs of your business, and one designed to overcome immediate dilemmas and future business challenges. To meet these business requirements, appropriate cabling solutions need to be supplied by a specialist company with the right knowledge and experience in dealing with specialist network systems.